PRODUCT FAILURE POLICY
Product Failure claims must be made within 12 months of purchase and only by the original purchaser.
In the event of a Product Failure:
- The product must be returned to Tremaniac Racing in its failed state so Tremaniac Racing can determine the reason of failure;
- Product Failure caused by Engine malfunction / trigger errors are not covered by Warranty;
- If Products are tampered with, or modified in any way, they will not be covered by Warranty.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
All warranty claims must be made within 30 Days from the date of purchase and only by the original purchaser.
The Company will assist you with product returns and provide you with a refund, exchange or repair where:
- The product is received faulty or is not of acceptable quality prior to installation; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the description; and
- You can present your Tremaniac Racing proof of purchase.
Note: The surface of our products are a CNC machined finish. This means tool machining lines and tool lift, engagement and distribution points are present and are considered normal features which and add to the beauty of the product.
You do not have the right to return a product when:
- Change your mind.
- Ordered the wrong product.
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere.
- The product has been installed.
- The product was sold as a clearance or reduced item.
- Damaged the product by misusing or incorrect fitment.
- The product has developed problems due to wear and tear.
The Company is not responsible for chassis fitment or fitment with other products unknown to the Company. This includes but is not limited to – sump to chassis component clearance, accessory mounting, vehicle wiring.
The use of our products is for motorsports and / or performance competition purposes, which in most circumstances, is contrary to the original equipment manufacturer’s design specifications and not in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers instructions. Due to the nature of the motorsports and performance environment, the life expectancy of components and engines cannot be defined, therefore are sold with an extremely limited warranty. With this in mind, products and services are used at the purchasers discretion.
For the purpose of this warranty, motorsports is classified as any automotive activity that takes place on or off a public road in a performance / competitive environment. All products and services purchased from The Company are sold with the expectation of use within a motorsport activity. The warranty is limited to the components being free from defects in material and workmanship at the point of sale only. The purchaser takes the entire risk to the quality and performance of all products and services. The purchaser has the final decision to use the product, should the purchaser decide not to use the product, immediately follow the return procedures described within these Terms and Conditions.